1. Survive Summer School. It is hotter than Hades in my classroom. Ginger teacher does not do well with the heat. Nothing is classier than being like “Okay, guys, I’m starting the next chapter. If 12:30 comes before I get back, you are dismissed. Please do not leave until then.” “Where are you going Miss K.?” and then “…never mind…” as I start coughing and gagging to leave the room to puke from the heat.
2. Work at PT employment. Hopefully no one notices I’m not “technically” in dress code. It is too hot in my room to wear something that qualifies for that. I’m in a little closet of an office. Nobody sees me.
3. Meet Mom and pick up baby sis. Possibly putter around the outlet mall.
4. Get elastic for DIY
5. Do whatever baby sis wants to do.
6. Watch scary movies with baby sis and EK.