1. Begrudgingly work at PT job for all of 2-3 hours. My hours were cut in June and maybe even part of July so I work Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I was hoping to have this for supplemental income over the summer but the retail powers that be decided otherwise. I’m trying to smile when I have off because I know I need the R&R more than anything.
2. Consume entirely too much strawberry shortcake bread that I bought at the Farmer’s Market yesterday. Dear Great Harvest Bread Co. thank you for the jesus bread of which I am about to consume. Done and done.
3. Stop by Papa K’s house and be the back up listener for his call with his insurance company. He is making the push to get hearing aids. I make a lot of his phone calls for him. It’s stressful sometimes but he does a lot for me and I try to participate in this father daughter phone ritual without complaint.
4. Visit EK and Cosmo (EK’s petite feline princess). EK and I have cleaning/organizing to do at both of our houses to prep for potential house sell/move in time. Today is desk organization day. #organizingfreakofnature
(It should be said that while I am not a huge proponent of the mission statement of Bargains Galore (funding central Wisconsin Christian Schools and I’m a public school teacher…whaaaat?), it has the cheapest furniture I have ever come across and I am in need of a dresser/shelving unit for my office.)
6. Nap. Nap. Nap. Nap. I don’t mess with nap time.
7. Summer school curriculum stuff which is deserving of it’s own post.